Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More bracelets ...

I've been on a roll. I added a dangle charm to my wee girl's bracelet that I made yesterday. The infamous cinderella's pumpkin carriage with a white swarvoski crystal. Here it is being worn:



And then I made my two nieces a bracelet each for Christmas, and my wee man an amber bracelet. All three of them will be turing two years old in the next few months ... hence why their bracelets are so teeny tiny looking. My wee man loves his. I had been using his wrist to measure his cousins bracelets, so when I made one for him, he wasn't going to take it off, not even for his afternoon nap. I think he was relieved it wasn't pink and sparkly. I managed to get it off him tonight at bath time though.



The bracelets are all made with hand fabricated sterling silver chains.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie these are just beautiful.

they will love them.

You are really talented and creative.

love mum

Anonymous said...

Hello love, these bracelets are soo cute. Not suprised Xavier is not keen to wear a pink sparkly one.

Its so interesting to see you doing this stuff. When I was young this type of stuff was just not possible, not freely available I suppose is more to the point. Its great that so much is out there now and you can try what you want. Although I would never have pegged you for a jewellery designer when you were little. This is more sparkly than your personality when you were little would have suggested. You have become more girly as you have gotten older. niether you or Desarei were very girly when you were little, but then Chantelle was and she changed as she got older to being less girly - lacy - sparkly. Strange life really.

But then so have I. I was too busy surviving as a child to be in the least girly, didnt like or have time for dolls or anything like that, but making up for lost time now.

Anyway, these are really beautiful and a pleasure to look at. I am sure the recipients will love them.
love mum

Anonymous said...

Just looked at these again, they are so pretty love, the recipients will love them. Have you been making anything else or have you been too busy?

I would like to go to Quilt classes next yeat - making applique picture quilts and will check out the craft classes at the web today and see what else I can do.

lots of love and hugs
mum