Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pink Cinderella's Carriage Bracelet

Here is my little girl's sparkly pink bracelet I promised her, featuring Cinderella's pumpkin carriage in sterling silver (gotta love that fairy godmother), sterling silver beads, and genuine Swarvoski crystals all the way from Austria:



I made it last night having measured her wrist earlier in the day, but as Murphy's Law would predict, it's too big. Which of course she thinks is great because she can take it off and on without mummy doing the clasp for her.

Yee gawd's though, there's a lot of moolah in that bracelet (all sterling silver findings), so tonight I'll probably resize it while she sleeps so she can wear it without fear of it falling off.

Although, I'll have to blame it on the fairies that live in her bedroom curtains as she's already told me I'm not allowed to do anything to it. I think I'll just tell her that the fairies shrunk it.

Ohh, and having never worked with Swarvoski crystals before, I had so much fun as they really do dazzle.

The inspiration for this bracelet came from my wee girl falling in love with a blue and green Cinderella bracelet by Jennifer Garret she saw on her website Starhill Design.

My wee girl and I were surfing the net so she could show me the type of thing she'd like, as I'd earlier made her a pink cat's eye bracelet with silver flowers that she simply refused to wear. And yes, she will only wear PINK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacinta this bracelet is absolutely beauttiful. Shes a lucky wee girl and your very talented.